Walter L. Booth, Jr., Esq.
- Currently an Attorney in the Atlanta, Georgia office of Stites & Harbison, PLLC.
- Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Former banker and licensed FINRA registered representative for a large national bank and brokerage firm.
- Former team captain, All-Conference selection, and Southern Conference Champion (Football) at Furman University. (Go Paladins!)
- At Mercer Law School, he held leadership positions in student government, the National Black Law Students Association, and various committees; Member of Mercer Advocacy Council.
Samuel M. Deitz, Ph.D. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 35 years as an educator at the middle school, high school, and college levels
- Published two books and over 150 research articles and presentations on effective teaching and discipline
- Professor then Dean of the College of Education, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA – 1972 to 2000
- Professor and Dean of the College of Education, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX – 2000 to 2008
- Currently retired and Dean Emeritus at both Georgia State University and Texas Christian University
Barbara J. Radcliffe, Ph.D. – email@example.com
- Currently Assistant Professor and Head of the Middle, Secondary, Reading, and Deaf Education Department at Valdosta State University
- Seventeen years as an educator, Taught middle school language arts, reading, science, and social studies, 3rd/4th grade, kindergarten; Literacy Coach 6th-8th; Assessment Coordinator; Professional Development School Coordinator
- Teacher of the Year – Fairview Middle School
- Research focus Literacy Instruction in the Middle Grades Classroom, Reflective Practice of Preservice and Inservice Teachers, and Teacher Performance Assessment
Also serving on the NLP Advisory Board (brief descriptions are listed under the NLP Lead Team):